5 Things to Look for During Your Rental Inspection ~ California Apartments and Homes Blog
California Apartments and Homes Blog: 5 Things to Look for During Your Rental Inspection

5 Things to Look for During Your Rental Inspection

Renting an apartment in Long Beach is a big responsibility. Not only are you taking on the new lease payments and responsibility for yourself, but you are also committing to a specific place to live. If that location does not provide the highest level of safety and comfort, you may be stuck with it for some time. For that reason, as you are seeing the apartment for the first time, notice the presence of any of the following five things.

  1. Look for cracks in the ceiling, walls or flooring.
  2. Spot any signs of water problems including damage to ceiling and floor tiles, mildew on walls or broken faucets in the kitchen and bathroom. Look in cabinets.
  3. Find out if there is a lack of hot water from the taps or if there are signs of rust from the faucets.
  4. Ensure there is sufficient lighting and electrical outlets.
  5. Ensure the heating and air conditioning works well.
These five simply things can be easily overlooked. However, they are critical to inspect before you move in.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I prefer staying at an apartment whenever I set out for a nice, rewarding vacation. Back when I was touring Manhattan, a friend recommended to me this short term apartment rentals (NYC) company which has the best-designed rooms that are well-maintained. Not a single problem encountered when I inspected my room, and I enjoyed my stay there.

Thanks a lot for providing these helpful tips, Sandy. By the way, I'll be at California later this year.

Post a Comment

 
Website Design by PPC For Hire